Reserve the villa of your dreams now!


Accomodation prices from 190 €/day.
Ask for a customized package offer!

Ralina Matilainen +358 44 7511 051
Markku Matikainen +358 50 4010 550
info@vehkapuro.fi

Check reservation conditions here.

 

Service prices:
Bed linen or towels 15 €/set or bring your own
Final cleaning 100-120€ or clean yourself

Making the reservation:
Contact us so we can confirm that the villa is available for the time you want. We will send a reservation confirmation and a reservation fee invoice via mail or e-mail. When reservation fee is paid (via bank transfer or credit card payment) the villa will be reserved.

Contract conditions:
Your reservation will be valid after paying the reservation deposit (25% of the full price). The rest of the payment (75%) will be paid at latest 28 days before your arrival. If the reservation is made in less than 28 days from arrival, the whole amount will be paid at once.

If you cancel your reservation at latest 28 days before arrival, deposit will be returned.

Deposit should be paid in 7 days after making the reservation. We will send the invoice of the deposit to your email.

Check-in after 16:00 o’clock, check-out until 12:00 o’clock. Earlier arrival or later check-out can be arranged. Arrival and check-out day Sunday to Friday, in the summer also Saturday.

Both villas are equipped with a boat, a pier and a barbecue place. In addition for rent: electric motor for boat.